I have become impatient with trolling the internet looking for good queries. I can make them myself, but I also think that others should join in. If you have any, send them to me @ leverett @ siu.edu. I will be glad to include them here!
Here are a few I've come up with:
1. What can each of us do to make a zoom meeting more centered?
2. In what ways do different conceptions of God affect the practice of a Meeting?
3. How has your association with Quakerism changed you?
4. What wisdom can you share for new attenders about the process of centering and deep listening?
more coming...
Sunday, November 21, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook site
Hello! The CQ Facebook page vanished last week, and I still don't know why, but we are still meeting SUNDAYS at 6 pm Mountain Time (7 Ce...
-
Hello! My name is Erika, and though I am not a Quaker presently, I have started attending the Cloud Quaker's weekly worship in 2021. My ...
-
This post is about an ethical muddle I'm in that I'm working my way out of. I am trying to be a good Quaker. To be brief, I am care...
-
I've been posting about the Beginner's Guide to Quakerism pamphlet on Quaker social media and it has brought up a lot of issues, pa...
No comments:
Post a Comment