This is from Daniel:
Greetings Friends,
Bertha Peña (from Mexico) and I (from Honduras) started this group for Spanish-speaking isolated Friends, we meet for worship and fellowship every Thursday. Our group started last month and is mostly attended by Friends from Pacific Yearly Meeting, but some of us are unaffiliated because of geographic isolation. At the moment we are not under the care of another Quaker body.
En amistad,
Daniel Lean-Moctezuma
I will provide more details as they become available! Good luck Daniel & Bertha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook site
Hello! The CQ Facebook page vanished last week, and I still don't know why, but we are still meeting SUNDAYS at 6 pm Mountain Time (7 Ce...
-
Hello! My name is Erika, and though I am not a Quaker presently, I have started attending the Cloud Quaker's weekly worship in 2021. My ...
-
This post is about an ethical muddle I'm in that I'm working my way out of. I am trying to be a good Quaker. To be brief, I am care...
-
I've been posting about the Beginner's Guide to Quakerism pamphlet on Quaker social media and it has brought up a lot of issues, pa...
No comments:
Post a Comment