Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas queries from Margaret

Christmas queries

Some Christmas queries for Abigail and Margaret

1. We’ve read or heard the Bible story about Jesus’ birth every year since we were born. What is the part of it that I like most? What part do I find most amazing? Are those the same part? Why do I think that is?

2. There are several miracles mentioned in the story. Why do we call them miracles? Did they really happen? Would the story be very different without them?

3. After Jesus was born, the Wise Men (or Kings, or Magi) came to Israel to find him. According to the story they were from “the East,” which might have been Iraq or Iran. Why would they do that?

4. How might the world have been different if Jesus had not been born? How might I have been different?

5. What do I find important about Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace in the New Year

I put my feeling about illuminaria (below) here , but the most important thing to say is, it's not really Quakerly, nor is it related to...