Sunday, June 13, 2021

June 13 meeting

Today, June 13, my technology somehow cut me off. Fortunately the meeting was pretty much over anyway. We were carrying on, visiting, and I was enjoying it, when boom, the connection seemed to die between me and zoom and the computer router hub. I never got the chance to say good bye!

When the computer finally got back onto that meeting, it said, "meeting has been ended by host" - wait a minute! I was the host! Oh well, I trust people will understand. Someone shut it down, because it was about over anyway.

We live in a compound with metal buildings. Sometimes the signal is interrupted by something as little as a metal door or something. I really have no idea what happened, but there was weather around here at the time as well. In any case, sorry! I will try to get my technological act more together in the future.

It was, as usual, a pleasant and helpful meeting. Thanks to all who attended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace in the New Year

I put my feeling about illuminaria (below) here , but the most important thing to say is, it's not really Quakerly, nor is it related to...